Web Application Firewall
“Enterprise-ready security monitoring solution for threat detection, integrity monitoring, incident response and compliance.“
- Complete Application Delivery Controller solution with the ability to behave as a load balancer and highly available service at different layers (L2, L3, L4, and L7).
- Ready for 64 bits platforms in order to provide better performance and a more robust environment.
- Load balancing automation is possible with a REST JSON API to view, create, delete and modify resources in the load balancer: farms, backends, farm guardian, statistics, network interfaces and more.
- Not limited in CPU usage, CPU cores, maximum bandwidth, number of farms or backends.
- Support of optimized drivers and systems to gather better performance in the most used virtualized platforms like Vmware ESXi, Hyper-V, Xen Server, and KVM.
- Intrusion prevention and detection service (IPS+IDS) with local and remote blacklists, DoS protection, real-time blackhole lists (DNSBL) and Web Application Firewall.
No Vendor Lock
Innovation driven with Open Source technology with no vendor lock-in and broad platforms integration (hardware, virtual, bare metal and cloud).
Very high cost-effective solutions without limitation products and services, suitable for both midsize organizations and large enterprises.
Its operating system is fully optimized for networking so it is capable to move in layer 7 more than 140 thousand concurrent users and in layer 4 more than 10 million concurrent users with only 2 dedicated cores.
Provides an integrated IPDS security system with real time black hole lists, DoS protection, black/white listing and protection of the most common network attacks.