Creating a keypairs
Creating and using keypairs, specifically public keys, is a fundamental aspect of secure cloud services. Public key cryptography is used to secure data transmission and authentication. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to create and use key pairs:
- Login to ERANYACloud portal and access to module Instance
- Once the Instance module dashboard is opened, click on Keypair tab and click on ‘+’ button to open the create a new public key
- Choose which region your new keypair will be created
There are 2 regions available to choose: DCI Indonesia and Faasri Datacenter
- Name your Keypair and under Public key paste your public key in the empty field.
The Keypair should have the following format:
- Click on create button to complete the process. The new Keypair can now be used when creating new instances.
- Always keep your private key secure and don’t share it with anyone.
- Use a passphrase when generating the key pair for an additional layer of security.
- Regularly rotate your keys and delete any unnecessary key pairs.
Table Of Content