Create new volume
This guide will provide you with a simple and concise walkthrough on how to create a storage volume to store data on your Instances.
A volume is a storage resource that can be attached to virtual machines or instances in the cloud. It functions like a virtual hard drive, offering scalable storage solutions for your applications and data.
- Login using registered account (email & password)
- On the Service Portal account dashboard page, navigate to the left menu and click on Instance, click on Volume tab and click on ‘+’ button to open the Volume creation wizard
- Select the preferred availability region where the volume will be created
- DCI Indonesia
- Faasri Datacenter
- Click on next and provide a unique and meaningful name for the volume
- Choose available Volume size by selecting capacity dropdown. Select standar to support web server while High vDisk for Database or cache server
- Reviewing and Confirming:
- Review the volume settings you’ve configured on the Summary page.
- Verify that all the information is accurate and aligned with your needs.
- If everything is in order, click the “Create” button to initiate the volume creation process.
Table Of Content